Smart locks and Hospitality Locks
Cisa is an industry leader in the field since 1926 with a constantly evolving ranges of solutions.
Bionic is the authorised reseller and installer of all hospitality products of Cisa certified for requirement analysis, implementation, configuration and support.
Through an elegant and compact designs, CISA has a range of products dedicated for hotel systems. Cisa eSigno for example which is a popular solution for the hospitality industry is ideal for replacing existing systems. It requires no wiring and meets the requirements of any building. A battery operated solution with a contactless reader for standard credentials. It can be applied on any existing door with thickness between 35-79mm. Also, eSigno is NFC ready with the wireless option (ZigBee). Furthermore, its batteries are designed to last for 30,000 significantly reducing the maintenance costs. Additionally, the products are available with various finishes in order to meet the design of any venue. Above all, Cisa products are reliable and secure and durable.
Some of the main benefits of Cisa eSigno are listed below:
- Unibody system (built-in reader).
- Electronic privacy function with button.
- ISOB and Multistandard versions.
- Contactless reader for standard credentials ISO14443B
- Mifare ISO 14443A, NFC ready
- Wireless option (2.4 GhzZigbee)
- Audit trail of 500 events (openings with card and emergency cylinder).
- Up to 60 auto-programmable timetables.
- Batteries: 3 AAA batteries for 30,000 events.
- European profile mechanical override cylinder.
- Classic, Modern (RTD) and Elegance handles.
- Operating temperature: from -10°C to 70°C.
- Conforms with European standards.
- Contactless security card with anti-cloning system based on standard encryption algorithms.
On the other hand, Cisa eGO is a more affordable electronic lock solution. This is the optimal solution for chains and bend and breakfast venues. Cisa eGo is a battery operated device with mechanical override including a mechanical emergency opening. In addition, it requires no wiring and therefore easier to install. Furthermore, it has a ‘Do not disturb’ function enhancing the privacy of visitors.
Some of the main benefits of Cisa eGO are listed below:
- Lock wake-up function activated by card from max 2 cm
- Form factor RFID reader integrated into the external plate.
- Battery holder integrated into the internal plate.
- Intended use Standalone battery powered contactless electronic access control for guest room door.
- Operating temperature From -10°C to 70°C (with specific batteries)
- Privacy Mechanical privacy function activated by a knob on the internal plate
- Emergency override detection
- Life cycle: 200,000 cycles
- Compatible with fire rated doors in compliance with EU standards.
- Finishes Satin Silver
Nuki is your smart access for your everyday life!
The wide range of additional accessories make Nuki a unique solution in terms of reliability, security and convenience. It can be used for your house, your apartment, for short term rentals, property management companies and many more.
Some of its best features are:
- Keyless Access
- Highest Scores in AV-Test
- Easy operation and overview from Nuki Application
- Proximity Automatic Unlock
- Remote access
- Bluetooth Communication
- End-to-End encryption
- Full control of the log, procedures and door status
Nuki for your Home:
Nuki will always be there for you. With increased security and convenience, you can manage and monitor who enters your property in a modern keyless environment.
Nuki for your Offices:
Using the Nuki Web application, you can easily manage all smart locks at work, monitor them and grand access and permissions to each employee. Using a simple and user-friendly platform, you can remotely manage your property. Additionally, Nuki provides a detailed overview of people entering and leaving the property and the actual time of each event.
Nuki for Airbnb and Property Management:
The new dimension of hosting and managing is here. With Nuki, property owners and managers now have a full control of their properties from their smartphone. The classic issues are now eliminated:
- time-consuming and resource-intensive key handovers
- last minute delays in flights and guest arrival
- Key duplicates for service providers like cleaners and maintenance partners.
- Lost keys resulting in expensive costs from replacement of the entire cylinder
We have the expertise to evaluate the actual needs of your business in order to propose, implement and support backup and disaster recovery solutions tailored-made to best fit your requirements.