Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions
Without a Backup and Disaster Recovery plan in place, your business is often unnecessarily exposed to vulnerabilities. We can protect you from potential threats with a proactive approach including planning and backup.
What is your recover ability in case of server crash, deletion of data or any other disaster? A backup tape is not enough when it comes to data recovery. Imagine the recovery time, and all the work you will lose, created after your last backup.
Firstly we recommend a Disaster Recovery Audit to capture your needs in terms of the size of your data, your required recovery time or the required frequency of backup. Then, we propose various solutions to eliminate this risk by providing:
- Frequent Backups
- Optional off-site storage at highly rated data canters
- Restoration possibilities with Exchange massage and mailbox recovery
- Restoring ability of a downed server within a few minutes
- Cost effective protection covering extensively the needs of your business
First Steps towards protecting your data depending on the nature of your business:
- Use of external hard drives and backup frequently
- Use of Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Cloud backup solutions
We have the expertise to evaluate the actual needs of your business in order to propose, implement and support backup and disaster recovery solutions tailored-made to best fit your requirements.